2 Aralık 2016 Cuma

The Dream Thieves-Maggie Stiefvater / Raven Cycle-2

   Hey guys! I have missed you... 😃 Have are you doing lately? I am kinda in a good mood last two days,don't ask why because i don't know 😃 
   I was also in a reading frenzy... I read a story on Wattpad and i have to tell you; it was terrible!! 😵 I had an incredible urge to read something better just to have the taste of a good book. 😕 So i started to read Raven Boys again. You know, the first book of this series. I finished it in three hours and then i started to The Dream Thieves.And then the third one but I am not gonna talk about it right now. 
   Okay, i am hoping that you read the first book. After Adam's sacrifice things are changing. To bad but also to good. In The Dream Thieves we are getting to know Ronan more. And we are witnessing the changes that Adam's going through. But i can say that we see Ronan much more than anyone else. We are discovering what actually Ronan is. Basically, the sequel's name is coming from Ronan's identity. 
   New enemies are arising. But maybe not all of them are enemies, who knows, right? 😉 Maybe some of them can teach something to our boys before they leave. Or maybe some of them can be our friends as well... I will leave it to you to find out. 
   There is not much to talk or write about The Dream Thieves really. Because even though things are going on, the process is slow. I can tell you that and it makes the book hard to read. But still, i think i won't complain too much. 😃 
   I'm gonna tell you one last thing, though. The thing-the relationship between Blue ( or Jane 😃 ) and Adam is kind of fading away, as expected, of course. 
   The Dream Thieves is a good book to read if you are a patient reader. If you are not, well then... You can still read it but not expect too much adrenaline. 😃 
  Until my next post, take care of  yourselves and have nice time with your current bookworld... 😙😙

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder