22 Temmuz 2016 Cuma

Oblivion-Jennifer L. Armentrout/Lux 1.5

Hey guys,its Charmzura.Did you miss me? 😃 I brought Oblivion with me today. It was incredibly different seeing whole story from Deamon's eyes. Interesting and different 😃
   But i have to say,i didn't like the cover,its not as impressive as Obsidian. But the inside? Oh dear God,this is another story. 😍 
   I assume you all know the story. This time,we see things from Deamon's perspective and its usually amusing aaand of course, in some ways absolutely pervvy. 😃 I mean,this is expectable,right? After all, its Deamon we are talking about. 👽 
   There are some chapters that doesn't exist in Obsidian and i liked reading these parts. One of them was about them going a bookstore together, for example...
   And all those thoughts roaming in his mind behind these actions... Yes,they are absolutely worth reading. For example, did you know that he was making up when he was saying that Dee had stolen his car keys? 😃 I certainly didn't. And i also didn't know that he was thinking that red bikini 'that' much 👙😈 He thought this bikini A LOT... 
   Shortly,i can genuinely say that you are going to enjoy reading Oblivion very much,my friends. You must read it and i truly hope my dear Jennifer would write the second and the third book from Deamon's perspective. It would be ultimately awesome and amusing 😃 
   Take care of yourselves and have a nice night/day. (Depends on where you live 😃)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder